Imaginet Timesheet (Formerly Notion Timesheet)
Supports TFS & Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
Imaginet Timesheet is the first timesheet product to support BOTH Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS). This new version of Imaginet Timesheet is a simple, lightweight and very affordable timesheet product that is perfect for organizations already using TFS or Visual Studio Team Services.
Imaginet Timesheet is perfect for organizations who want to:
- Easily track and report time for each day of the week against TFS work items
- Easily view time tracking reports and dashboards
- Have multiple people track time against a single work item
- Have a user-friendly grid for weekly time entry
- Host Imaginet Timesheet in IIS or even in Azure
Easy to Use
Easy to use, out-of-the-box reports and dashboards.
No hassle, server-side installation.
Improved User Experience with a modernized UI and support for hierarchical queries.
Imaginet Timesheet is a great tool. We use it to effectively measure time spend on TFS work items. It integrates and extends TFS capabilities extremely well.BOB STOBER, Jenzabar, Timesheet customer since 2009
Imaginet Timesheet makes time tracking quick and easy. It's perfect for a small, growing company like ours!SOPHIA BUNCE, SRG Technology, Timesheet customer since 2013
* Required Yearly Maintenance is $24 USD per user per year. Active Yearly Maintenance will provide you with free upgrades of Imaginet Timesheet + free technical support.
** Custom Reporting Services includes 24 remote consulting hours to assist with creating custom Imaginet Timesheet reports