Are you ready to discover how the Kanban method can kick start a culture of continuous improvement for our organization? If so, you have come to the right place.
In this webinar video, we’re going to show you:
- How Kanban will FINALLY give you process, automation, and consistency in your development projects.
- How we construct a Kanban system that works seamlessly in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013.
- How to read valuable reports that provide practical insight into your software development teams’ speed and efficiency.
- How to spot roadblocks and learn how to systematically eliminate them.
- Why most organizations fail at implementing formal processes for developing software.
Ready to Adopt Kanban for TFS?
If you’re ready to adopt Kanban for Team Foundation Server (TFS) but not sure where to start, Imaginet is here to help. Our Imaginet certified TFS and ALM experts have been working with the Microsoft TFS and ALM tools since they originated in 2005 and can help you get started with any of your TFS, ALM, or Kanban initiatives. To find out more, schedule your free consultation call with Imaginet today.
Imaginet is your trusted technology partner who turns your business innovation ideas into reality. 20+ years | 1200+ satisfied customers | 2500+ successful engagements. Primary services include Web Application Development, Mobile App Development, and SharePoint consulting services, with additional specialties in Power BI & Business Intelligence, Office 365, Azure, Visual Studio, TFS, & VSTS, Skype for Business, and more. Located in the United States (Dallas, TX) and Canada (Winnipeg, MB) with services offered worldwide. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-989-6022.