Are you ready to make your software teams more successful by leveraging the latest features in Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server 2013? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
In this webinar video, we’re going to show you:
- How Agile Portfolio Management can help you avoid development team chaos.
- How to load test your applications for FREE using the new Cloud Load Testing features.
- Hot to finally solve the collaboration problem nightmare.
- Hot to implement Code and Test indicators to show you exactly what areas in your software need to be looked at.
- The best way to diagnose your code for memory leaks, and other issues.
- How to use Git with Team Foundation Server.
- Much, much more!
Ready to Adopt the Newest Version of Visual Studio?
If you’re ready to adopt the newest version of Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server but not sure where to start, Imaginet is here to help you. Imaginet certified Visual Studio and TFS experts have been working with the Microsoft TFS and ALM tools since they originated in 2005 and can help you get started with any of your Visual Studio, TFS, or ALM initiatives. To find out more, schedule your free consultation call with Imaginet today.
Imaginet is your trusted technology partner who turns your business innovation ideas into reality. 20+ years | 1200+ satisfied customers | 2500+ successful engagements. Primary services include Web Application Development, Mobile App Development, and SharePoint consulting services, with additional specialties in Power BI & Business Intelligence, Office 365, Azure, Visual Studio, TFS, & VSTS, Skype for Business, and more. Located in the United States (Dallas, TX) and Canada (Winnipeg, MB) with services offered worldwide. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-989-6022.