Every development team needs a development infrastructure in place to design, develop, test, and deliver custom software. Without this dev and test infrastructure, the team cannot work.
Implementing and maintaining a development infrastructure in physical, on-premises hardware is inherently costly and prone to delays due to long procurement cycles and increased effort required. Scalable, on-demand cloud infrastructure like Microsoft Azure empowers development and test teams to be more agile, deliver faster, and deliver higher quality.
Benefits of Using Microsoft Azure for Your Dev/Test Infrastructure
Sounds Great! How Do I Get Started?
It is so easy to start leveraging Azure for your dev and test efforts. To get started, follow these two simple steps:
STEP 1: Activate your MSDN Subscription Azure benefit to get started in the cloud.
Each of your developers has up to $150 USD/month of Azure credits that are included in your MSDN Subscription. They can use these credits to support your dev and test needs, including load/scalability testing, creating a sandbox environment for QA/UAT testing, and creating virtual machines-based environments.
Here’s how your team can activate their Azure credits:
- Have them follow this link to the activation page.
- Sign in with their Microsoft account and follow the two-step verification process.
- Your Azure credits should now be activated!
STEP 2: Get a jump start with Imaginet’s 5-Day Azure Dev/Test Quick Start.
Most organizations lack the experience to know how to successfully setup a full Dev/Test solution in Azure. As an Azure Circle partner, Imaginet is recognized by Microsoft as having the expertise needed to help your organization start using Microsoft Azure for Dev/Test today.
With Imaginet’s 5-Day Azure Dev/Test Quick Start, Imaginet will create and configure a customized Azure environment and guide you through how to rapidly develop, build, deploy, and test your applications in Azure in just 5 days. At the end of our Quick Start, we will provide your team with the essential Azure mentoring you will need, as well as clear roadmap for your next steps.
The Imaginet Advantage
- Experience. Imaginet’s Azure team has designed, deployed, and mentored organizations on Microsoft Azure and has real world experience leveraging Azure.
- Working Azure Environment. Your customized Azure environment will be setup and configured with industry leading best practices and Microsoft Certified Consultants.
- Integrated Best Practices. Our consultant will ensure that best practices are tailored for your environment and integrate with organizational processes throughout the project.
- Just In Time Education. Learn the skills you need for your Azure environment with no lag between the learning and the implementation of knowledge.
- Flexible Engagement Models. Imaginet is there to do the work, assist and guide, but your team is ensured that they get the hands-on experience required to be successful.
Ready to Get Started?
Bring the combined power of Imaginet’s expertise and the flexibility of Microsoft Azure to your team today! Get started today by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-800-989-6022 to immediately get connected to one our Imaginet Azure Dev/Test specialists.
Imaginet is your trusted technology partner who turns your business innovation ideas into reality. 18+ years | 1100+ satisfied customers | 2500+ successful engagements. Located in Dallas (Irving), Winnipeg, and Calgary. Services offered worldwide. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-989-6022.