Many of us are already familiar with the general concept of DevOps . But when asked by someone unfamiliar with DevOps, “What exactly is DevOps?”, it can be very tough to succinctly explain.
In the latest Azure DevOps update video, Microsoft provides the perfect definition of DevOps in 3 simple sentences (jump to 02:45 in the video down below):
“Think of DevOps as one continuous motion, where you plan, build, deploy, and operate your apps. But it doesn’t end once your code hits production. Once in production, we still need to gather telemetry and feedback, and this feedback will let us know if we are delivering value, which in turn will come back and help us plan more effectively for that next iteration.”
Check out the full Azure DevOps update video from Microsoft below, covering:
- How Azure DevOps can be used with your preferred language, tools, and processes
- How to take advantage of new first-party GitHub integration for your open source projects
- How to use turn-key, cloud-hosted code versioning and automated approval workflows
- How to build and release CI/CD process with Azure pipelines
- How to automated code quality checks with release gates
- How to use new features, such as IntelliSense, Autocomplete, and the Visual Editor to help you build quality code faster
And as always, if you need any help with Azure DevOps, just know that Imaginet is here to help. Our Imaginet Certified DevOps and ALM experts have been working with the Microsoft ALM & DevOps tools since they originated in 2005 and can help you with any of your needs.
To find out more, schedule your free consultation call with Imaginet today.
Imaginet is your trusted technology partner who turns your business innovation ideas into reality. 20+ years | 1200+ satisfied customers | 2500+ successful engagements. Primary services include Web Application Development, Mobile App Development, and SharePoint consulting services, with additional specialties in Power BI & Business Intelligence, Office 365, Azure, Visual Studio, TFS, & Azure DevOps, Teams, Skype for Business, and more. Located in the United States and Canada with services offered worldwide. Contact us today at email@example.com or 1-800-989-6022.