Imaginet—a leading provider in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, and Teams business productivity solutions—is proud to announce that we have been selected by Microsoft as a Charter Member for Microsoft 365 Content Services.
The Microsoft Content Services platform is an end-to-end set of software and services that connects entire workplaces and enables intelligent content management. In their mission to redefine enterprise content management, Microsoft will integrate AI and cognitive services with existing Microsoft 365, SharePoint, and Project Cortex technologies. This means new practical, attainable, and scalable content capabilities for your organization without comprising security.
Charter Partners are a select group of organizations recognized as “Microsoft-preferred” to deliver their Microsoft Content Services platform. Imaginet gets first-hand participation in program calls, virtual events, product briefing updates, and the ability to provide feedback to develop solutions that put customer needs at the center.
“As a 19-time Microsoft Gold Partner, we are excited to partner with Microsoft to bring the next wave of enterprise content management to our customers,” said Rod Giesbrecht, CEO of Imaginet. “With AI and machine learning now at the core of Microsoft 365 and Imaginet as a Charter Partner, our customers can expect to accelerate their adoption of the new Microsoft Content Services platform.”
Imaginet has been recognized by Microsoft for our proven success in high-impact scenarios and workloads, including the following:
- Advisory: Helping plan for new systems and improvements to existing systems.
- Implementation: Installing new systems, including planning, deployment, training, and support.
- Migration: Moving systems from one operating environment to Microsoft 365.
- Workflows: Updating processes and workflows so they align with a desired future state.
- Knowledge: Gathering, organizing, sharing, and analyzing an organization’s tacit and explicit knowledge in terms of resources, documents, and people skills.
- Compliance/Records Management: Managing regulatory and product control information, company policies, and records throughout their lifecycle.
- Capture: Digitizing paper and electronic records, validating data, and more.
- Hardware/OEM: Providing devices that integrate physical and image processing with Microsoft 365 Content Services.
- Extensions: Workloads not caught by the other categories, such as Data Quality and Viewers.
*NEW* SharePoint Syntex, the first product from Project Cortex
Last year, Microsoft announced Project Cortex, their advanced AI initiative to enhance the enterprise content management experience. At Microsoft Ignite 2020, Microsoft announced the first product from Project Cortex, to be available for purchase on October 1, 2020. SharePoint Syntex uses advanced AI and machine teaching to help you organize content, teach it to read documents the way you do, and recognize important information.
As a 19-time Microsoft Gold Partner, Imaginet is an expert at delivering Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, and Power Platform solutions from ideation to implementation to maintenance. Imaginet offers end-to-end technology consulting services across a variety of industry verticals worldwide. Founded in 1997 by the current owner, Imaginet has since grown to over 60 employees across North America. Learn more about what we do at www.imaginet.com. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-989-6022.