Imaginet reviews and assesses your organization to determine:
- How much content is there and where does it reside today?
- What form is your content in?
- How much of the current content is being used, does it all need to be migrated?
- Does it need a new Information Architecture?
- Is there metadata today that needs to be maintained?
- Is there metadata that could be added to certain content during a migration?
The Content Assessment Workshop creates a list of all of your organization’s content, its location, metadata, and other elements based on your specific needs. This workshop allows Imaginet to assess with an objective view to help you achieve a better understanding of your current content structure and identify areas to improve.
Sign up to find out more about Imaginet’s Content Assessment Workshop.