3 Most Common SharePoint Maintenance Issues
SharePoint sustainability continues to be an issue for many organizations, although adoption and use of Microsoft SharePoint is growing. An industry study by OstermanResearch identifies 3 most common SharePoint maintenance issues:
Costly downtime and outages. More than 80% of organizations experience unplanned downtime multiple times per year and 5 outages caused by IT Team errors.
Lack of trained personnel. 43% respondents pointed to ‘a lack of administrator skills, training and knowledge as an inhibitor to efficiently leveraging SharePoint.
High maintenance costs. Average costs to manage SharePoint are approximately $46/user per month. During downtime, total costs double to $90/user.
SharePoint Managed Services
Gain Productivity. Gain Peace of Mind.
Imaginet's SharePoint Managed Services eliminates the need to hire and maintain qualified full-time SharePoint administrators supporting your on-premises or cloud SharePoint environments. Offloading your SharePoint maintenance to Imaginet allows you to concentrate on what you do best – managing the core competencies of your business.
- Full control without needing to be fully responsible for the environment maintenance.
- Minimize costs of SharePoint maintenance, support, and enhancements.
- Sharpen focus by eliminating SharePoint IT responsibilities
- Reduce monitoring and management time and effort of SharePoint environments
- Ongoing support and maintenance of SharePoint infrastructure
- Access to experienced and qualified SharePoint experts with up-to-date knowledge to assist in enhancing your solution.
- Control your IT costs by converting fixed IT costs into variable costs that allow you budget more effectively
- Focus on delivering business value with software projects and less time on IT
- Easier predictability of how much you need to spend on IT
- Save time and effort needed to monitor, support, and enhance your entire SharePoint farm
- Get the support you need, when you need it
Experience the Imaginet Difference. Now.
With over 24+ years experience, Imaginet's certified SharePoint experts are ready to help you ensure the long-term success of your SharePoint environments.
When you choose to work with us, we become responsible for administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, and managing your SharePoint environment on your behalf, including:
- Real-time Monitoring of all SharePoint Infrastructure, Services, and Dependencies
- Preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Problem Response and Escalation
- Mature & Specific Maintenance Plans –tailored to your needs
- Quarterly Maintenance Reports (performance, security, capacity, issues)
Additional services you won’t find anywhere else:
- Industry-Best, Certified SharePoint Professionals
- Up-Front SharePoint Assessments and Customized Roadmaps
- Yearly Planning Tasks for Proactive Services
- SharePoint Enhancements for New Business Requirements
Take advantage of our Imaginet SharePoint Managed Services where all of your SharePoint operations are handled by our Certified SharePoint Specialists.
Get started — schedule your free consultation call today!
Success Stories. Explored.
Imaginet has helped some of the largest companies around the globe with all of their SharePoint Consulting Services needs. Read about our solutions to some of our customers biggest SharePoint challenges.
Happy Customers. Worldwide.
Imaginet has been at the forefront of the industry for more than 24 years, delighting over 1,400 customers in the United States and Canada.
We needed a content management system that would enable our team to produce content on the new unitedhub.com website with speed and efficiency. Imaginet delivered a SharePoint solution that met all our requirements and exceeded our expectations. We're able to publish news, FAQs, videos and social media content quickly and easily.KARIN MOAN, Director eCommerce, United Airlines
Maintaining current documentation effectively in the airline industry can be challenging. My experience working with Imaginet's SharePoint team was a demonstration of how it can be made easier. Your organization and follow through helped our company build a SharePoint solution to effectively control these challenges.CARLA FEHR, Quality Assurance, Calm Air International LP
Imaginet is the easiest and most knowledgeable technical partner to work with. They spend time to understand your business and help you implement the best solution for your customers. You can’t find an agency that is more responsive or provides more quality information than Imaginet.ALI ISHAM, Marketing Director, Overhead Door Corporation
The Imaginet team provided us with a high level of confidence in their ability to deliver the technology and solutions our teams required. Imaginet delivered beyond our expectations. The positive results we received can be seen in our process, our tools and also heard, as voiced by our global user community.JON AGUILAR, SW Process Controls Manager, Landis+Gyr Worldwide
Documenting application feature details is quite often not given the attention needed as part of the development lifecycle and may be an after thought to the project deliverable artifacts. This, also, holds true for the development of Power BI Services (Workspaces, reports, dashboards, datasets, dataflows, etc.)…